I hope you are all doing well! May everyone be healthy, happy and loved! Let’s dig straight into today’s post, I know you guys have waited long enough! The post has come right before summer so you guys can begin on having awesome hair for the summer!
A post of mine showing my hair growth over the month attracted so much unexpected attention, that i had to share it. This oil is amazing, the amount of benefits it provided to me was unexpected and the results came in much quicker than anticipated. It requires a lot of effort but trust me you’ll be trying to hide this recipe from everyone once the results are visible
The ingredients you require are:
Amla (Indian Gooseberries): x5 (preferably fresh)
- A great and old cure for hair loss, it strengthens hair follicles, strengthening the hair. Amla also promotes hair growth, prevents dandruff and also prevents hair from turning grey quickly!
Kalonji (onion/nigella seeds): 4 teaspoons
- Black onion seeds aren’t from onions as you may actually think, but these seeds have strong antifungal properties, nourishing your hair follicles and preventing hair loss!
Methi Dana (Fenugreek seeds): 4 teaspoons
- Fenugreek seeds have proteins which prevent baldness, the seeds have nicotinic acid which is essential for hair growth and it also energises the hair follicles!
Coconut oil: 150ml
- coconut oil itself is a miracle product, it has anti-microbial properties, it also contains various acids which contribute towards nourishing the scalp, strengthen hair and helping with the regrowth of lost hair!
Sesame oil: 30 ml
- sesame oil helps prevent your hair from turning grey quickly, it helps improve the blood circulation in your head, indirectly supporting healthy hair growth. Sesame oil also helps protect hair from harmful radiation from the sun and pollution!
Vitamin E oil capsules: 10
- Vitamin E oil capsules help repair any damaged tissue and damaged hair follicles! Vitamin E oil also help reduce any irritation or inflammation on the scalp which can stunt hair growth!
- Grind the nigella and fenugreek seeds to create a powder
- chop up the amla (indian gooseberries) and keep everything including the stones.
- Heat a pan on medium-low heat (you never want your oil to heat up too much or boil or else you will lose the benefits)
- Add the coconut oil, sesame oil and the chopped indian gooseberries.
- Add the powdered seeds.
- cook this mixture on a low heat until the oil changes colour (It will be a very dark brown)
- let the mixture cool and sieve it into an airtight container.
- After the mixture is completely cool add the vitamin e oil by cutting the capsules or 10ml if you have the oil.
The oil is now ready. keep it in an airtight container in a dark place, if it solidifies melt it by placing it in warm water (DO NOT reheat in the microwave).
Apply the oil sparingly and massage it into your scalp and leave it on at least over night and wash it the following morning. For very effective results do the oiling every second night or at least twice a week. Give the oil at least two weeks to work its magic and I assure you, your hair will be the best it’s ever been!
For any questions comment below, email me or get in touch on my social media!